I have individual reviews of some of the programs here.
*I have unscientifically rated the programs on a scale of value to athlete 1 (low value) to 5 (high value):
- When the rating number is in bold I have 1st or 2nd hand access to the program from either personal or athlete testimonial.
- When I don't have inside access I am basing my assessment on website information.
- I rate programs which offer cash and racing cost compensation as more valuable than product and exposure.
- If there is little or no information on the program or how to apply on the website I have rated a "0"
- The resource is aimed at the competitive age grouper, not the professional athlete.
I would appreciate knowing about any programs I've missed or inside information on any of these programs to enrich the database.