A pioneer in amateur and professional triathlon teams, Timex assembled its first group of sponsored racers in 2001. The Timex Multisport Team is a worldwide sponsored outfit that is difficult to get into but they also have a Factory Team which is more accessible albeit with smaller benefits.
- Product and a great looking Timex Multisport Team kit to race in.
- They also conduct a yearly camp that attracts about 90% of the members of the team.
- The Factory team gets "a free TIMEX watch, hat/visor, water bottle, and other goodies along with discounts from TIMEX, Castelli, Skins, Skratch Labs, blueseventy, Challenge Tires, and TREK bicycles."
- You are expected to, of course, race in the kit, give clinics and promote the brand through social media channels.
- Simple online form for the Factory Team.
- Obviously there are advantageous of being associated with a team with such a long tradition. It's possible that you can find a better deal out there to offset racing and travel expenses with a cash incentive.